Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nel mezzo del cammin...

"In the middle of the journey..."

These are the opening words of The Divine Comedy… Dante Aligheri’s Great literary work about the journey of the pilgrim Dante through Hell, up the mountain of Purgatory, and finally into the bliss of Heaven.

I first read The Divine Comedy in college where I took an entire course that studied only this. The words that Dante wrote had and continue to have a profound effect on my spiritual journey.

I find myself in the middle of the journey… and so have named my blog.
I’ve been inspired by many of your blogs… and find it a wonderful means of discussion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rojo said...

We're so happy to have you in the SPHERE! I look forward to hearing your musings and meanderings!

E

8:35 AM  
Blogger rita said...

Welcome! Welcome!!
I am excited for you and this little path you have chosen to illuminate your spiritual journey. You are such a blessing to me and my family- I know that all who read your blog will agree!
love ya' sister!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home