Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I think we're missing out...

As much as I love sports (a part of me can't believe I'm even writing that... I guess I AM my father's daughter... anyhow...), I think I am missing out by not following the World Cup. In fact, I think that perhaps we're all missing out.

One other cool thing about working for a global company is that there are several people in my office who are WAY into the World Cup. They've got it playing on all the TVs here in the office. There are groups congregated by the elevators cheering on their team. (I don't even know who's playing and don't want to ask, cause that might be like asking who's playing during the NBA game tonight).

So, I wonder why it is that we, The United States, aren't all that into the Wold Cup. I think we're missing out.

GO MAVS!

2 Comments:

Blogger rita said...

okay, yes, I agree, we are totally missing out. basically, just pick a country. I don't follow it at all, but I sure do appreciate those soccer bods. ;o

yeah, yeah, go mavs... (sigh)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Hahaha... Ohhh... so many reasons I love you Veronica!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home