Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Next Blog Thing...

So this morning I was doing the "Next Blog" Thing... and came upon this GREAT blog (more in the very funny, love her humor sense... than deep, philosophical sense, although I'd bet there's some of that too). Here's a tid bit: "And then there is the whole Martha Stewart thing. Let's face it, Martha rocks. I think am her sometimes. We even have the same haircut. Big difference though is that when I burn something I say, "Fucking hell!" whereas she might say something like "Whoopsie Daisy!" Though now that I think about it, she probably says "fucking hell" too. She is a first rate criminal afterall..."

I did, however, realize that you must be very careful when doing the "Next Blog" thing... especially while at work. There's some doozies out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home